CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Decor


Welcome Fall! This is by far my favorite time of year, and I'm especially excited about it this year as I anticipate the trees of our community coming alive with bursts of color as their leaves turn bright reds and oranges! After 5 years in the desert where you might see 2 or 3 trees in a weeks time with brightly colored leaves, with the endless sea of tree lined streets of our community it will be a sight to see I know. Although our days are still warm and feel like Summer, our mornings are getting cooler and our evenings coming earlier and cooling off nicely. It won't be long before we can put our shorts and short sleeve shirts a way and bring out our pants and long sleeved shirts!

One thing I've already brought out is my fall decorations! I had a blast decorating the new house. A few of my blog readers have been asking for pics, so here goes!



















2 comments:

Kevin and Ashley

oh debi! you are so talented!!! your home is so beautiful and i love the fall decor!!!

Janet

I love Fall and the colors are so beautiful. Great job decorating

Post a Comment