CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Deck the Halls!!!

Jesus our Lord and Savior (the reason for the Season!)

Every year I am gifted at least one Joy ornament, and this year was no exception. This cut out glittery Joy is from my friend Gina
and this one is from Beverly!
the tech center in our loft was the perfect place to line up the 3 little woodland trees, you can see them from down stairs too.
our cozy Christmas loft

When Kate was born, my Mom started a snowman collection for her, and a bear collection for him. Each Thanksgiving she would give the kids their snowman or bear. Here is Kyle's bear collection.



a view of the dining room from the stairs
this precious nativity scene was Moms
finally, a reason to love the green tile in the kitchen it just WORKS at Christmas!
my Mom painted this little Santa (one of my most treasured decorations)
I made this last year. I also made one for Beverly.
..and I made this count down the days tree this year!
if this isn't the cutest Snowman..
Mom started this Christmas Angel collection for me in 2002, I plan on adding to it each year...still looking for this years angel.

2 comments:

Janet

Awesome job, so beautiful!!

Kevin and Ashley

the countdown tree is SUPER cute!!!

Post a Comment