CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New card designs

I've had several occassions lately to send a card, so of course for me that means NOT going to Hallmark for a $4-$5 card, but instead hand making the card and of course stamping them! I've grown to love card making so much that I'm actually spending more time on making cards these days than scrap booking. Here's a glimpse of some of what I've been working on.

This card is for a special friend.
Here is a card I made multiples of for several anniversaries being celebrated by family and friends in the past few months.
This card is what I made for my "card swap" I do each month at the stamp club I belong too. I bring 8 to share and I bring home 8 cards from the other ladies. We have 12 in our group, but typically only 8 ladies swap.

Lastly, here is the Mother's Day card I made this year for Kevin's Mom and my Dad's wife Polly. I typically make and send more, but ran out of time this year!



Posted by Picasa