CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Live Life "Lucky" Layout

This is a layout that we created at our team meeting a couple of weeks ago. We used the Lucky Workshop on the go kit and pretty much everything that comes in the kit. My favorite part of the entire layout was using the Bingo acrylic stamp set. I love the set because you can change the letters to name your bingo card whatever you want as well as put whatever numbers you want. It is so versatile and Bingo cards are very popular right now to add to your layouts.  I love our Workshop on the Go kits because they have everything you need including instructions, to create a layout and some cards.

I used some "vintage" pictures on this layout of Kate and Kyle back in 2002. Kate is almost 13 here and Kyle is 7. They were climbing in a huge tree near our house. Aren't they cute!? I started seriously scrap booking in 2004 and have a family scrap book for each year since. Now however, I'm going back further and scrap booking the years prior to 2004. So I will be sharing lots of these fun pics of the kids when they were little going forward.



Don't you just love this paper? The colors really lend themselves to masculine layouts and cards or in this case, two kids is a tree!

There are two different ways you can get it.

1. Purchase the paper packet HERE

2. Purchase the entire Lucky Workshop on the Go Kit HERE

3. Purchase the Bingo acrylic stamp set HERE




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous

Debi, you are so clever and talented. I wish I could be as creative as you!
Maddi

Post a Comment