CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Home Tour #1

           HOME TOUR #1 Entry Way, Living/Dining Room, Downstairs hallway and bathroom.

I'm so happy to announce that we are moved in to our new house! We have lived in MANY houses along the way, but I can honestly say this house is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I love it because it is not only a beautiful home, but it is not too big, nor too small...it is the perfect size for all of our needs. We love the neighborhood and are quickly finding that our new city is just as wonderful as the one we just left. In fact, in many ways we like it even more. I'm excited to share some pictures of the inside of the new house and will share through a few  blog posts I am calling "home tours." Today's tour is of the entry, living/dining room and the downstairs hall/bathroom. I will share all of the house in several tours throughout this next week.

                                  Won't you come in?

Here is what you see when you come in the front door.  The carpet is a beautiful light sage green and the tile is white with a sage green marble/pattern in it. Although the flooring would not have been my first choice, it's in good condition and works well with our things.

                      Standing in the entry you step down two steps into the living room/dining room.

                         Standing in the dining room, looking back on the living room/entry way.


Kev's "an oldie but a goodie" leather recliner works well in the living room. A great spot for reading.
                              .....more living room.

                               .....more entry way

                         .....one view of the dining room

                             .....dining room hutch

                         ...one last shot of the dining room.

                                       Standing on stairway landing looking down on living room.

                                 ...and across over at plant shelf.


                           Standing in the entry way looking up at plant shelf.

                       Standing in the hallway looking up at entry way and stairs.

                          .......looking up the stairs.

                           .....standing at the stair landing looking down on entry way.

                         This is a shelf at the stair landing. This angel and cross belonged to my Mom.

Standing in the entry looking down on the hall way and my office/craft room. There are two steps down to the hall way.

Looking down the hall to your left from the entry. The bathroom is to your right, the garage straight ahead and the laundry room to your left.


 I have this darling sign hanging on the bathroom door. I found this in Old Town Temecula at my favorite store there,"The Farmer's Wife"
I found everything for this bathroom at Walmart! The greens and aquas all work great with the tile.
I even found this butterfly plaque at Walmart!



to the right of my office/craft room is the infamous "family photo wall".....or at least part of it;  I plan to hang more pics in the upstairs hall way.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT HOME TOUR featuring the Laundry Room, my office/craft room, family room and kitchen.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

BeckyWilson

I really love it. Beautiful entry. One of my favorite songs, btw.

Anonymous

This is a lovely home. You really have a knack for making things work out in any color scheme.
Hugs to you all,
Maddi

Beverly

Looks beautiful!! So open and spacious!

Post a Comment