CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Scrap book pages

THANKSGIVING 2010


I've been scrap booking up a storm this weekend! I'm still trying to wrap up the 2010 scrap book and I finished up Thanksgiving this weekend. To see a closer look of the lay outs you can click on the pictures and they will enlarge considerably. Kevin's Dad, Don was nice enough to take several pics of the family together for our Christmas cards. I also had fun taking some pics of the kids and pics to document the holiday. Enjoy the pages!
































Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous

I'm glad to see that you are getting some time to do your scrapbooking. I know that it means a lot to you and your family. Enjoyed the Thanksgiving tour.
Hugs to all
Maddi

Post a Comment