CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

You make me smile!

There was a significant void felt at our house this year at Christmas....our sweet Lily was not able to come along with Kate as it became really clear at Thanksgiving that Kyle is VERY allergic to her. So we followed the doctor's orders and Kate left Lilly back in her college city with a friend.

Here are a few pics of Lily (and Kate and Kyle) from her visit to see us at Thanksgiving. Going forward when we want to see Lily...we will have to go visit Kate to do so.

 Kate prepares to give Lily a bath
Isn't my Grand dog the cutest?


Lily LOVES her bath!
Drying off in front of the fire.

This pic was not posed...when I saw Kate and Lily lying in front of the fire together like this I just had to take a picture. Classic!


                                                       Acting Silly!

                                           Night night Lily!


                                                      I love this face!

Posted by PicasaYou make me smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment