CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Paper Crafting



This past year I have enjoyed taking some stamping/card making classes. I have a Stampin up! demonstrator whom I take classes from and a new Close to my Heart Rep here in Orange County now. The above pyramid box is something that I made last week at her Holiday Workshop. It was cut with the Cricut, stamped and assembled. I left the bottom open so I can tuck a gift card up in there to give someone for Christmas

I also made the above gift card holder and the card below at the same workshop. The gift card was once again cut with the cricut, stamped and assembled.

I LOVE this card! I like it so much I bought the stamps and paper to make more.

Another fun project was the paper luminere below. It was die cut from the cricut and a battery operated candle votive was placed inside. I love it!
 

 

Last month I took a tag and ornament class at my Stampin Up! consultant Krista's house. Above and below are two very unique and fun Christmas tags I made.
 
Below is one of the ornaments I made. Is it not just gorgeous! Each piece of the ornament has been die cut using the Big Shot using "framelet" die cuts. I then assembled it all together with ribon and a vintage button and pearl. I just love the results.
 
 

Below is a an ornament that was VERY time consuming to make, but worth every minute. I just love this ornament...Not only did each piece have to be die cut, but then individually stamped and assembled. The tulle, ribbon and vintage button and pearl are just the perfect touches to complete the look of this one of kind piece of art.
 

Above and below is my "re-creation" of the ornamnet I made in class.
It is very similiar, but I made the rosette in the middle using Tim Holtz's rosette die cut and the colors, button etc are all slightly different.
 

Now it hangs beautifully on our tree and I'm excited to make a few more in other color schemes. I will share pics of them when they are completed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous

Those are all beautiful--you are so talented!
Maddi

Post a Comment