CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hand stamped Easter Cards

 
Today, for the first time in MONTHS I got busy in my craft room and made some Easter cards! I had such a great time creating these cards. Above is the two versions of the more spiritual of the two cards.

All the cards were made almost entirely with Stampin Up! supplies and products. The only products that were not Stampin Up! were the cross stamp, Happy Easter stamp and flowers on the cards with a bird on them. The above yellow flowers were stamped and punched out with a coordinating punch.

The double matted frames were cut out with my Sissix Big Shot using "framelets" die cuts.

I love that I was able to use my paper scraps to create the cards above. The 3/4 inch strips across the bottom of each card were perfect for that.

In a few of these cards I used blue and pink flowers

and in a few of the cards I used these gorgeous coral flowers which are actually layered paper stickers by Martha Stewart.

This bird was stamped and cut out with a coordinating punch that I've had for years but had yet to use! It felt great to break out the supplies and get crafty today. I made 10 cards total.

Do you have a hobby that you enjoy? Today made me realize I need to make the time much more often for my paper crafting. I truly love it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous

They are all beautiful, Debi.
Love
Maddi

Post a Comment