CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pics of our loft

As promised, here is another room in the house to check out. We are REALLY enjoying this loft.
We put the big screen T.V. up here which is too big for any room in my opinion unless you have a built in space for it. We did in our last two houses, but not in this one. Eventually we will sell it (if anyone would buy it..LOL) and get a flat screen, but for now it works fine up in the loft. Kev and I have been retiring to this area in the late evenings after Kyle goes to bed for watching T.V., movies and reading. This loft is also where Kyle watches T.V./movies. It is right off his bedroom so he tends to spend a lot of time up here.

This is our hide a bed sofa which will work great for a guest when/if we have enough people visiting to need more sleeping space than the guest room down stairs. We are currently keeping our eye out for an arm chair on Craig's list to put up here as well. (it would go in front of the window)


I found this sign at Home Goods for $10 and had to have it for this room.


I inherited these old suitcases from my Mom. It's where she kept all her holiday decorations (other than Christmas) and it is now where I keep mine (and hers). I thought stacking them up like this made a cool table.


Here are a few more of my Halloween decorations. My Mom cross stiched the October "halloween snow man"

Here is the built in tech center. This is where I sit in the evenings to write in my blogs. This is also where Kyle works on the computer. I love all the cabinet space in this tech center. It houses games, blankets and the printer.



Another view of the tech center. Stay tuned for a tour of our bedroom, Kyle's room, Kevin's office and my craft room.

1 comments:

Janet

Debi, the room looks so nice and comfy. I love your decor.

Post a Comment