CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Cards

So by now my Easter cards should have been received by family and friends. I want to share with you the cards I created this year. As I have mentioned several times, I am on a vintage kick. I LOVE anything with this look. So I created a few vintage cards as well as stamping several cards. Here is what I came up with:

For the vintage cards I cut out a vintage image from a sheet of Easter images that I bought at this wonderful Stamp store down town. After rolling a stamped image across the card with a stamp roller, I then adheared the image to the card. Then I added flowers and lace/ribbon.  The card above was stamped using Stampin Up stamps and the buterfly is a diecut.


HAPPY EASTER!

1 comments:

Janet

Love my card!! It's a keeper, thank you so much. Going to a class to make cards for men this Saturday.

Post a Comment