CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Create JOY



I just purchased the stamp set "Creative Elements" from Stampin Up! and had a wonderful time using it in this scrap book layout. The pics of Kate were taken this past 4th of July weekend at my Dad and Polly's house. I love the vibrant colors in her top and used several of those colors when putting together this lay out.





I used chip board letters that I painted with yellow acrylic paint to create the "JOY". The "Create" stamp was the perfect companion for JOY for the title of "Create Joy"

I  chose 2 of my favorite hand stamped cards to share that I made at an event at my friend Krista's house called "Stamp a stack". Krista is my Stampin Up! consultant and I made 2 each of these lovely cards. The above card is my absolute favorite! I love the lively spring colors.

This too is a beautiful card. The colors and style are very victorian, soft and elegant. It's nice to have a few new cards for my card box. I love making and giving hand made cards and feel so fortunate to have found Krista who teaches classes, clubs and workshops for Stampin Up! I'm enjoying being a part of a group of women who love to paper craft.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

BeckyWilson

Really beautiful work, Deb. Kate is gorgeous, and I can see why you were inspired by the colors in her top. :o)

Krista

Cute layout! I love that stamp set....now I HAVE to have it! :)

Anonymous

Debi, you are so talented. Anyone would love to have one of these.
Love
Maddi

Post a Comment