CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

RECIPES!

The reason I'm doing this post is mostly to help out my daughter Kate who is just starting to cook meals for her and her boyfriend Travis. I gave her a recipe file binder with many of my favorite recipes in it, along with new pots and pans and other various kitchen gadgets for Christmas to help her start in her cooking journey. Another great resource for her is this blog. I have been posting recipes here for the past 2 years. The recipes on this blog are PERFECT for new cooks! I show pictures of most every step in the preparation process. Also know that the only recipes I post on my blog are recipes that are tried and true and that myself and my family all LOVE. You can be assured that the recipe you are making will be delicious!

I just spent 3 hours going back and labeling all of my recipe posts properly and tweaked several recipes with the gluten free version for those who are gluten free. (I went gluten free a year ago for health reasons)

If you look to the right side margin of this blog post you will notice there is a list of labels. For instance there is a label called "Casseroles". If you click on that label, all of my casserole recipes will pop up. I know many of my blog readers have tried many of my recipes over the past two years and may not have taken the time to write them out or are not sure how to get back to them on my blog. The problem is now solved. If you want to make my red velvet cupcakes for instance, you just click on the label "deserts" and all my desert recipes will pop up including the red velvet cupcakes. Additionally I have given several labels to each recipe. For example Quesadilla Casserole is listed under MAIN DISHES, MEXICAN DISHES, MAIN DISHES, GLUTEN FREE. This way if you have a hankering for Mexican food for instance, you can click on the label Mexican Dishes and any of my recipes that are mexican will be there. There should be no trouble finding the recipe you are looking for going forward.

Below is a list of ALL my recipes that are in my blog up until this point. I am listing each recipe under one of it's respective labels. If you want to you can print out this post and put it in your recipe binder or box so you have a reminder of all of the recipes on my blog. Keep in mind that I have not listed the recipes in the same order as they pop up under each label. You will need to scroll through all of the recipes under each label to find the recipe you want

I hope you all enjoy either re-visiting my recipes, or if you are new to my blog...discovering them for the first time. Going forward I plan on posting gluten free deserts and many more exciting recipes.  Joyful Cooking!

(90% of my recipes give traditional and gluten free options...however any recipe listed below with a * is NOT gluten free.)

Casseroles

Quesadilla Casserole
*Chicken Divan
Shepard's Pie
*King Ranch Chicken Casserole
Chicken Chile Enchiladas

Fish

Mahi Mahi Tacos
Salmon Cakes
*Fish Tacos

Main Dishes

Swiss Steak
Mushroom and Beef Stew
Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
*Chicken Pot Pie
Taco Pie
Chicken and Dumplings
Parmesan Meatballs
Jean's Spaghetti
*Spicy Peanut & Chicken Wraps
*Mom's Pot Roast
*Meatloaf
*Mexican Soup
Chicken Marsala
Vegetable Lasagna
Pasta Primavera

Sandwiches

*Tropical Chicken Salad on Croissants
Low Calorie Breakfast Sandwiches

Salads

Pasta Salad
Curried Chicken and Rice Salad
Green Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
Spinach, Fruit and Poppy Seed Salad

Side Dishes

Baked Asparagus

Deserts

none of the below deserts are gluten free

Chocolate Chip Bread
Sunshine Kisses
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Carmel Apple Squares
Pumpkin Squares with cream cheese frosting
Creepy Crunch Mix

2 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Debi, you are definitely an organizer par excellance! Thanks for the tweaking.
Hugs
Maddi Allan

Linda Boutin

Debi, didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for all these great recipes, can't wait to check out the Red Velvet cupcakes. Thanks, Linda

Post a Comment