CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Decor

I love to decorate for all of the holidays and Easter is no exception. Here are my Easter decorations for this year. I've been collecting these decorations over a span of many years and many of them were handed down to me when my Mom passed away. Each decoration has a special story behind it or some special meaning to me.
Above is my "Easter Tree" and a few of my favortie ornaments.
Wrought iron free standing corner shelf with Easter Decor
Small Easter Banner
Framed Easter Card, little iron bunny and easter basket with eggs and flowers
Paper Mache Egg containers and iron bunny
Iron Easter egg holder
Close up view of the top of the iron egg holder
 
bunnies in the base of the iron egg holder
 
 
 
Here is a homemade e
I made the egg ornaments for this arrangement 2 years ago
May you and yours have a blessed Easter. We are enjoying our visit with Kate and my Dad and Polly will be arriving Saturday to spend the holiday with us. I'm looking forward to a wonderful time with family. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous

As always, Debi, you are so talented!! Thanks for sharing.
Love
Maddi

Post a Comment