CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recipe: Fish Tacos

I'm so excited about what I made for dinner tonight! It was so delicious, so easy and Kevin, Kyle and I absolutely LOVED the fish tacos I prepared. As I have mentioned on several occasions on my blog, I love to shop for food at Trader Joes. The ingrediants for these tacos all come from TJ's.

Ingrediants
1-2 boxes of battered halibut (each box has 6-8 pieces)
1 pkg corn tortillas
1 jar Cilantro Salad Dressing (Trader Joes has a "great on fish tacos" sign above the display for this dressing.....now I see why, it is yummy and perfect on the tacos!
1 bag Shredded Green Cabbage
optional (salsa of your choice)


Following the  instructions on the side of box of halibut pieces and bake as instructed. When the fish is done cooking,  remove from oven and set aside. Heat the tortillas by wrapping them in dampened paper towels and microwaving for 30-40 seconds. Then put one piece of fish in the middle of a tortilla and pour the cilantro dressing on. This pic shows only about 1/2 the amount we ended up putting on. The dressing is amazing. So yum-O!!!
Then add the cabbage and salsa (optional) I ate one with salsa added and one without. Both fabulous. TJ's battered halibut is seriously delicious. All white meat, not "fishy" at all.  You can also squeeze a little fresh lime juice on as well.
ENJOY!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment