CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stamp club projects

It felt so good to go to stamp club again last week!! We took the month of August off as my Stampin Up! Demonstrator Julie rented a house on the beach for the entire month with her family. (lucky girl!) So this month we are meeting twice to make up for not meeting in August. Below are the swap cards I made.


It was fun to use my new paper and stamp pads from the "in-color" line. I love this combination of greens, reds, greens and peaches. Very bright and cheerful in my opinion.

Below is what we made in club. We always get to make three projects and this time we did greeting cards. It is so much fun for me to go over to Julies and have everything cut out and organized so that all I have to do is visit with my stamp club buddies and make the cards. I'm really excited because my new friend Corby (Kyle's friend Blayne's Mom) is joining me as a guest at the next meeting on Sept 23rd where it is my turn to be the hostess AND is joining the club with me for the next 12 month rotation which begins in Oct. I can hardly believe I've been in this club for a year now. I truly enjoy it. This will mark my 6th year stamping with Stampin Up! I went to my first workshop when we had just moved to Vegas in 2004 and soon after met my friend Beverly and stamped in clubs and workshops with her for the next 4 years before we moved.

Don't you just LOVE the texture in the green paper? This is accomplished utilizing a die cutting machine called a "Big Shot" along with a texture plate. I still don't have the Big Shot machine, but plan on getting it in the next few months. I'm just missing out on way too many fun techniques not having that machine!!! These colors are also from the new "in color" line.

Stampin Up! has the most beautiful designer series paper. Don't you LOVE this paper? I love how Julie took strips of the different colors and used them as the main focal point of the page. There is no stamping on this card at all!

Last but not least is this card that really shows off the new colors again as well as another textured back ground of raised dots. I LOVE this stamp set that is called "Friends Never Fade" This red color called "Poppy Parade" is among my favorite colors of all time. It is borderline neon and looks great with so many different colors.

Next stamp club we will be making cards that celebrate FALL. I've already made my Swap cards and I'm looking forward to sharing more stamping goodness with you in a couple of weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment