CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Garden Gate mini book











This garden gate mini book is the result of a class I took at a nearby Scrap book store. The teacher had pre-designed the cover and a few of the elements on the inside, but for the most part, we were encouraged to use our on creativity for the inside pages. I was taught a technique for this book that I have never tried called Glimmer Mist. What a fun technique! I chose to use pics in this book that I have had for 5 years, but had not scrap booked yet. One afternoon in our backyard in Vegas back yard, Kate and I decided to snap black and white shots of each other. Kate is only 13 here. Exactly the age Kyle is now in fact. (nearly 14) I hope you enjoy the mini book! (remember to click on a picture to see a larger version) *note: I tried to upload these pics in order, but blogger was not cooperating with me. So the pics are in random order.












1 comments:

Frankie

It's a beautiful book to be cherished! Your daughter is beautiful.

I've learned the hard way with blogger to upload my pictures in reverse order, and they will usually load correctly. It's a silly thing that Blogger needs to tweak!

Post a Comment