CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Decor

Here are my Thanksgiving decorations for you to enjoy. It's officially November, which means my favorite time of year is ticking down to Thanksgiving. It won't be long before we are all gathered around the table eating Turkey with all the trimmings. As usual I have decorated for yet another holiday. Since I already have had fall decor out since September, I simply put away my Halloween decorations in exchange for Thanksgiving decor.

This pilgrim family was left to me by my Mom. I absolutely love and cherish these early American figurines. They have great detail and really bring out the Thanksgiving feeling sitting here on our kitchen bar.


Isn't this little pilgrim girl sweet?

The other day I went into Kirklands and found that all their mirrors were drastically marked down. I bought this beautiful new mirror over the fireplace for $29 marked down from $89. Now that's a bargain. We've been wanting a mirror for over the fireplace since moving here, but were waiting for the right one to come along and at the right price. Hanging on the mantle is the THANKFUL banner that I made 2 years ago out of a chipboard kit from Stampin Up! I love this banner and enjoy putting it out each year. For a closer look at the mirror and banner, click on the picture for a larger image.



My favorite things displayed here are the cup and saucer with a turkey on the saucer and a squirrel on the outside of the cup. I also adore the praying pilgrim figurines. Both these items belonged to my Mom.

This pillow was purchased one afternoon while out with Beverly a few years back...she bought one too.

2 comments:

Kevin and Ashley

OMG that is an awesome deal on your new mirror!!!! and again your decor is amazing!!!! <3

Janet

Seriously Debi, you once again blow me away with your decorating skills! Super deal on the mirror, great find. Love all of it! Miss & love you so much!

Post a Comment