CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine's Day Decorations



Another holiday, another reason to DECORATE! I love to decorate for the holidays as my long time blog readers well know. Here is a peek of the valentine decorations I have collected and or made over the years.
The above valentine tree joined my collection last year. The white metal tree is from Pier One Imports. The hearts and tags were made by me utilizing chip board, paper and ribbon. 3-4 years ago I took some vintage valentine elements from my scrap booking supplies and made the valentine collage in the shabby chic frame.

This antique desk is always one of my favorite places to put out holiday decorations. The Susan Branch LOVE book was my Moms.

My Mom made this heart box. It has a Mary Engelbright card, dollie and buttons all glued and modge podged to a painted red heart box. My Mom LOVED to create and make all sorts of crafts.

The "Be Mine" blocks were also an addition to my collection last year. I bought the blocks pre-cut at a scrap booking store in Vegas. I then painted the blocks red and decorated them with paper and letters etc. The little wreath heart was a purchase from Michaels this year.

I hope all my blog readers have a Valentine's Day full of love and fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment