CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Cards and paper projects


Here are the projects I made last night at stamp club. I LOVE my stamp club! The projects are always SO much fun. The Happy Easter card above actually has a "Treat cup" incorporated within the card. It was fun to learn how to assemble that. I also love the paper Easter basket and pocket holder for candy, gift card or whatever else you would like to give. I have some special kids in mind whom I'm mailing all these goodies off to!

Every month in Stamp Club we do a "swap" where we bring 9 cards to swap with the other girls. It's fun, because I end up coming home with 8 cards made by the club members. The ladies are all very talented so the cards I bring home are always gorgeous. The above card with the butterfly was my swap for last month and the card below was this month's swap card that I made.

Below is another card that I designed that is the "easel" style that I learned about in club a few months back. I continue to LOVE Stampin Up! and stamp club.

1 comments:

Beverly

I love these projects! Your swaps are gorgeous. That ladybug card looks familiar... ;-) (Not that I made it up, just copied for our club last year! It was a swap card I got from Convention, in fact.)

Post a Comment