CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hand stamped desk calendar

I took this great class back in November from my Stampin Up Demonstrator Julie. I made 3 hand stamped desk calendars. It was such a fun class and I loved the results so much that I purchased 3 more blank calendars with the jewel cases from her and took them home to come up with my own designs for the calendars. I gave these as birthday and Christmas gifts in December to friends and family. Below is the version of the calendar that I came up based on the stamp sets I own. On some of the months I was able to copy her designs since I had the same stamp sets. Here are some pics of the calendar.












...only one problem, I gave them all away and now I want one for my desk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment