CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

How to leave a comment

As I discussed in a recent post, my blog is sorely missing comments! This doesn't mean that no one is reading my blog I know because most of you make your comments to me in the form of an email or on face book. I know that several of you have tried to leave a comment but can't figure it out. SO, here is a step by step "how to" on how to leave a comment.

1. At the end of each post you will see small print that says "posted by Debi" with the time and date. Next to that you will see "comments" with the number of comments that have been left. Click on comments.

2. Next you will see "post a comment" and a space to do so.  Leave your comment in the box provided.

3. Last you will see  "select a profile". This is where I think most people get messed up. IF you have a google account, you can click on "google account" and it will automatically post your comment if you are logged on to google. If you use gmail or have a blog on blogger, you have a google account. If you DON'T have a google account then click on anonymous. Then, when you are typing your comment you can tell me who you are. For example "this is Aunt Pat and I want to tell you I think this recipe looks great!"

4. So there you have it...leaving a comment is easy! I have several friends who blog and they get an average of 4-6 comments per post. Recently I tracked my readership and I know I have at least 100 regular blog readers, yet I never get any comments except from Beverly J or Janet! Not only do I enjoy reading your comments, but so do the other blog readers.

5. Now is your chance, leave me a comment at the end of this post. Tell me your first name and how long you've been reading Definitely Debi. Then tell me what is your favorite thing about my blog.

I can't wait to read all of your comments!

2 comments:

Debi

Come on...you can do it, leave a comment!

Emily

Lol, I get what you mean about the bad comment setup on blogspot. It took me awhile to figure it out... I think most people that comment have blogspot accounts themselves.

Post a Comment