CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine's Day Decor

Recently I moved our little oak desk back into the house after it sat in our garage since moving here. I could't find anyplace for it in the house until NOW. I hated seeing this piece sitting so lonely and collecting dust out there in the garage. It is typicaly the place where I display a lot of my holiday decor and I have missed it for that purpose too. I've decided the perfect place for it is in my office. As can be seen I wasted no time displaying my Valentine Decor on the shelves of this fabulous little antique. In fact I decided to put all of the Valentine Decor in my office this year. For my long time blog readers most of my Valentine decorations are not new to you, but I try to change it up ever year.


I made the "Be Mine" blocks a few years back.

I bought this wall hung curio cabinet several years back at Michaels. It is the perfect place to display my favorite stamps year round. I switch the stamps depending on the season. AS can be seen above, the current
theme is LOVE and HEARTS in honor of Valentine's Day.

This little book case found a new home under the window since I moved the desk into it's original spot.
Here is another hand crafter decor item I put together a couple of years ago. The heart ornaments are made of chip board covered in patterned paper and embellished with ribbon and stickers.

I'll say again how fortunate I feel to have this very own space of mine. A place to create, a place to pay bills, a place to...sleep! LOL Not kidding, often times I'll be working in there late at night and can be found asleep with my head down on my desk! I just love my office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment