CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stamp Club Valentine projects

As ALWAYS, I had a great time at stamp club last week. We made some darling valentine related paper goodies including a box, and a few cards. Here is what  I made:


This box is fun and EASY to make. Fellow crafters let me know
if you need the dimensions to make this fun box.


Fellow SU! stampers we made this using the new cupcake punch from the new Spring mini catalog.
So fun! Also learned this new ribbon technique.


I love this Love card! We cut out the O and replaced it with
a kiss! Too cute..

...and here is the inside of the LOVE card.



This is the card I made at home and took as a swap with the other girls. I've had this stamp set for years,  but
always find fun new ways to utilize it!
                 Here's to a fun and love-filled Valentine's Day that is less than a month away now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment